The Role: Sonographer
As a vital team member supporting the New Markets Operations, this position will operate ultrasound equipment to produce general diagnostic scans.
- Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct examinations.
- Recognize and record the appropriate anatomy and pathology.
- Be prepared to discuss your work with the patient as you scan.
- Write reports based upon the scanned images.
- Perform data uploads to our internal system for aggregate data analysis.
- Alert appropriate medical staff of any abnormalities that need immediate attention.
- Display autonomy, problem solving skills, and make appropriate decisions that will better the patient and the company.
- Ensures equipment is operating properly.
- Adhere to HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality.
- Pursue appropriate professional development for the continual improvement of your position within the company as well as your state credentials.
- Movement of ultrasound equipment to and from various locations in your privately owned vehicle.
- Assist Regional Ops Manager, Providers and Technicians as needed.
- Assist with setting up and tear down at mobile events.
- Assist patients with documents as needed.
- Digital file management.
- Office maintenance and upkeep
- Other duties as assigned.
Onsite Mobile: Role requires you to be in clinic or onsite at mobile event in Colorado or out of state with frequent travel up to 50%.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program
- Sterile technique and excellent radiography skills
- ARTT, CMRT or RDMS certification required.
- Willingness to travel within your assigned region with frequent out-of-state travel to new markets.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, Weekends)
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple, and sometimes conflicting priorities and needs.
- Self-guided and autonomous operator able to work in a fast-moving, ever-changing, cross-functional team environment.
- Proactive in nature and driven to act with a sense of urgency; able to work well under pressure and with demanding deadlines.
- A growth mindset with a keen interest to launch the brand nationwide.
- Strong collaboration and influence skills; able to build effective relationships with patients and key stakeholders across organizational levels.
Location: Loveland or Longmont, CO
Salary Range: $80,000
*Please note that only Full-time, W2 employees are eligible for Benefits*
- Comprehensive medical package
- Paid time off plan
At Front Line, we celebrate differences and value the breadth of experience that diverse backgrounds bring to creating innovative solutions. Front Line is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We encourage applications from veterans, military spouses, former public safety officers and their family members.