The Role: Staff Provider
- Performs complete history and physical examinations for our patients.
- Serve as a staff provider at Front Line clinic and mobile event locations.
- Educates patients and makes recommendations related to current health, wellness and nutrition.
- Assists in making referrals, triage requests and follow-up with patients as necessary.
- Maintains appropriate records detailing the patient's evaluation and recommendations. Initiates timely referrals when the problem exceeds scope of practice and/or expertise.
Onsite Mobile - Role requires you to be in clinic or onsite at mobile event in Texas with frequent travel to other states.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Prior Military experience highly desirable
- Ability to interpret and evaluate laboratory and other screening tests
- Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the state of Texas. The ability to obtain a license in Georgia, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and any new states we acquire business.
- Grad of an Accredited Program
- 1 year of experience in a clinical setting
- Willingness to travel within your assigned region with occasional out-of-state travel to new markets.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, Weekends)
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple, and sometimes conflicting priorities and needs.
- Self-guided and autonomous operator able to work in a fast-moving, ever-changing cross-functional team environment.
- Proactive in nature and driven to act with a sense of urgency; able to work well under pressure and with demanding deadlines.
- A growth mindset with a keen interest to launch the brand nationwide.
- Strong collaboration and influence skills; able to build effective relationships with patients and key stakeholders across organizational levels.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Fort Worth, TX
*Please note that only Full-time, W2 employees are eligible for Benefits*
- Comprehensive medical package
- Paid time off plan
- Travel reimbursement
At Front Line, we celebrate differences and value the breadth of experience that diverse backgrounds bring to creating innovative solutions. Front Line is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We encourage applications from veterans, military spouses, former public safety officers and their family members.