The Role: X-Ray/Operations Technician
As a vital team member supporting the New Markets Operations, this position will perform x-ray testing. Operates diagnostic equipment, develops film and prepares the room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure. In addition, the position will provide additional on-site operational support.
- Prepares patient for x-ray examinations by providing education, instruction and assisting in positioning body parts.
- Conducts x-ray examinations on patients as ordered by Staff Provider
- Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for clinic equipment and licensure.
- Maintains adequate level of supplies in the x-ray suite.
- Alert appropriate medical staff of any abnormalities that need immediate attention.
- Ensures equipment is operating properly.
- Adhere to HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality.
- Order labs, pull radiology reports.
- Blood draws as needed; identify and utilize the correct phlebotomy method appropriate for the patient.
- Assist patients with documents as needed.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate staff
- Manage local office supplies/logistics.
- “Host” (managing the hearing, vision, in-body components of the physicals).
- Medical Screening as needed which includes obtaining vital signs, hearing, weight, body composition, vision, and hearing.
- Assist with setting up and tear down at mobile events.
- Digital file management.
- Assist Regional Manager Ops Manager, Providers and Technicians as needed.
- Check mail/make deposits as necessary.
- Office maintenance and upkeep
- Other duties as assigned.
Onsite Mobile: Role requires you to be in clinic or onsite at mobile event in Colorado or out of state with frequent travel.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent education based on the certification type.
- Valid ARRT certification and/or a State X-Ray license is preferred.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology necessary to perform x-ray testing including body mechanics and patient movement.
- Willingness to travel within your assigned region with occasional out-of-state travel to new markets.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, Weekends)
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple, and sometimes conflicting priorities and needs.
- Self-guided and autonomous operator able to work in a fast-moving, ever-changing, cross-functional team environment.
- Proactive in nature and driven to act with a sense of urgency; able to work well under pressure and with demanding deadlines.
- A growth mindset with a keen interest to launch the brand nationwide.
- Strong collaboration and influence skills; able to build effective relationships with patients and key stakeholders across organizational levels.
Location: Loveland or Longmont, CO
Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000
*Please note that only Full-time, W2 employees are eligible for Benefits*
- Comprehensive medical package
- Paid time off plan
At Front Line, we celebrate differences and value the breadth of experience that diverse backgrounds bring to creating innovative solutions. Front Line is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We encourage applications from veterans, military spouses, former public safety officers and their family members.