The Role: Exercise Physiologist
Conduct cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess cardiovascular/functional capacity. Sets up and verifies equipment for testing and administers tests following established protocols. Perform basic spirometry. Has a educational mindset and instructs patients on methods and procedure while evaluating patient's total condition throughout the tests. Records and calculates all necessary parameters including manual blood pressure and has the ability to recognize abnormal ECG tracings.
Must also perform audiometric, vision, and body composition assessments (training provided and experience not needed). Mobile operations require the ability to move and load equipment, must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs. Must be willing to travel to site locations in Colorado and at times out of state.
Onsite Mobile: role requires you to be in clinic or onsite at mobile event in within Colorado or out of state with frequent travel (50%).
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Bachelors in Exercise Science or related field
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Required at least 1 year experience of reading and interpreting EKG.
- Preferred at least 1 year experience of clinical exercise stress testing.
- Willingness to travel within your assigned region with occasional out-of-state travel to new markets.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, Weekends)
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple, and sometimes conflicting priorities and needs.
- Self-guided and autonomous operator able to work in a fast-moving, ever-changing cross-functional team environment.
- Proactive in nature and driven to act with a sense of urgency; able to work well under pressure and with demanding deadlines.
- A growth mindset with a keen interest to launch the brand nationwide.
- Strong collaboration and influence skills; able to build effective relationships with patients and key stakeholders across organizational levels.
Location: Longmont, CO
Salary Range: $60,000 - $65,000
*Please note that only Full-time, W2 employees are eligible for Benefits*
- Comprehensive medical package
- Paid time off plan
At Front Line, we celebrate differences and value the breadth of experience that diverse backgrounds bring to creating innovative solutions. Front Line is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We encourage applications from veterans, military spouses, former public safety officers and their family members.