The Role: Sonographer (PRN)
As a vital team member supporting Operations, this position will operate ultrasound equipment to produce general diagnostic scans.
- Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct examinations.
- Recognize and record the appropriate anatomy and pathology.
- Be prepared to discuss your work with the patient as you scan.
- Write reports based upon the scanned images.
- Perform data uploads to our internal system for aggregate data analysis.
- Alert appropriate medical staff of any abnormalities that need immediate attention.
- Display autonomy, problem solving skills, and make appropriate decisions that will better the patient and the company.
- Ensures equipment is operating properly.
- Adhere to HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality.
- Pursue appropriate professional development for the continual improvement of your position within the company as well as your state credentials.
- Movement of ultrasound equipment to and from various locations in your privately owned vehicle.
- Assist Regional Ops Manager, Providers and Technicians as needed.
- Assist patients with documents as needed.
- Digital file management.
- Office maintenance and upkeep
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Type: PRN
Onsite Mobile: Role requires you to be in clinic or onsite at mobile event in Texas with possibility of travel to other states (CO, GA, PA, TN, MT).
- Fort Worth, TX
- Georgetown, TX
- Marietta, GA